Thursday 21 March 2013

Rainbow Cushion

Although it is now technically Spring, the weather here is winter. It's cold, windy, and very snowy. Over the weekend, I wanted to do an activity that would make me feel warm and energetic. This crochet cushion came together really fast! I used multi-coloured yarn, so I never had to change colours or tuck in ends, which takes up a lot of time. I suggest everyone try to make this, because it happens so fast and is so satisfying! I used this circle guide, since I'd never crocheted a circle before.



The beginning. Isn't it so cute?

Two full circles! Not as cute, but still fun.


I whip-stitched the circles right-sides together, and this is what it looked like after I turned it inside (right side) out.

I just used the rainbow yarn to stitch it up, but sometimes it got a bit clashy!

My empty shell of a cushion, ready for stuffing.


Clashy yarn! 

Et VoilĂ ! 

I hope this little cushion brought some joy into your day!

1 comment: