Wednesday 8 May 2013

Jewellery- Organized!

Last month, I re-discovered this box filled with my jewellery from three years ago. I thought it was all lost, so what a wonderful surprise to find it all again!


Mostly necklaces, this would be tough to keep clean.



I put most of the fully beaded necklaces in this basket.


My nicer necklaces I put into these book boxes.


Smaller, daintier necklaces found themselves in this smaller box.


And bigger "statement" necklaces live in this bigger box, along with a tiny earring box in the bottom right of the above photo.


Bracelets and pins and perfume ended up in this plastic drawer organizer, along with some big beaded necklaces that I don't wear so often.


Nail polish lives in another one of those drawers, just in case you were wondering?


I have another jewellery organizer to the left in this photo. It has most of my earrings, and dainty chained necklaces that I almost never wear, but have had for a long portion of my life. 

And that's it!

No comments:

Post a Comment