Saturday 19 October 2013

Dress Inspiration

Hello! Remember my fall-clothing challenge? Well, I still have not bought a single thing! I know, it's crazy. It has been easier than I thought. I have been avoiding stores, mostly! Unfortunately, I haven't been able to sew or alter as much as I would have liked. Now that the weather is getting worse, I may have more indoor time to spare! 
Anyhow, I was wandering around Kensington/China town a couple of weekends ago with some friends, and we came across these dresses!




I immediately decided to photograph them, in the hopes of replicating the pattern on my own. It looks pretty simple, and is very similar to a dress I already own from Modcloth.com.

(I have it in purple)

I hope that I can get to this dressmaking soon, and share the results with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment